HOW TO UPDATE
1. Get the latest Plugin / Themes
At first download the latest version of your target plugin / themes from download section ( My Account > My Downloads )
2. Log into cPanel and go to Files > File Manager
The document root for your plugin directory should be /public_html/wp-content/plugins or /public_html/wp-content/themes for themes directory. Once accessing to the folder, right click a plugin / themes to be updated and check “Delete”.
3. Upload new Plugins / Themes
Click Upload to jump to the Upload Files page and choose the new plugin / themes .zip file from your computer. The plugin / themes with new version will be uploaded to your website a few seconds later.
4. Unzip new Plugins / Themes
Right click a .zip files plugin / themes. And click “Extract”
– If you have problem with updating process, you can send ticket. Our support team will help you –