Home » Terms Of Services
Terms Of Services
- WooCrack.com is only providing links for various themes, plugins & scripts which are licensed under GPL (GNU General Public License) and hence you can use them on as many websites you want and use it the way you want- modified or non-modified.
- We are just providing you files. Please remember that if you want technical support for these files, you can purchase it separately from original developer of these scripts. This will help them financially for further development as well.
- All the products offered in this website are licensed under GNU GPL License. Hence you do not need any license keys to use them in as many of your projects you need. These plugins and themes only require license keys to get automatic updates from their authors.
- All these files are for your personal use and we encourage you to purchase them from developer if you wish to use them for commercial purpose.
- Updates are provided if and when they are made available from the original author. If updates available. you can download from your account page / download page. And replace your old plugins / themes with new version plugins/themes. We also provide Automatic Updates, by installing our updater plugin (WooCrack.com Updater Plugin)
- All payments at WooCrack.com are non refundable and any request or dispute will be rejetcted without any communication. Though we can assure you of best possible 24*7 access to our website, but sometimes downtime can happen which may hamper services.
- WooCrack.com is not responsible for any damage that may occur to you due to use of these scripts in any circumstances and you assume all responsibility for any circumstances that may arise due to use of these files. But I guarantee all products 100% original, unmodified, and free from malicious code / viruses.
- WooCrack.com reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate any user account without notice, in its sole and absolute discretion. No refunds will be provided to customers who have their accounts terminated. Example : Leeching of products to sell on your site, shared with others, or for other security reasons.